Content Management (CMS)
Ensure your employees have the tools they need to easily manage your utility’s web presence with the feature-rich and flexible web-based Capricorn Content Management System (CMS). Fully integrated into Capricorn, the CMS allows utility providers to launch full scale, intuitive corporate websites and enhance customer engagement by providing them with informative, targeted content based on their unique profiles.
The Capricorn CMS allows your utility to create and implement websites with modern designs using responsive and adaptive templates. Once created, the CMS ensures these websites are seamlessly integrated into your customer portal.
Key CMS Features at a Glance
When you choose Capricorn and the Capricorn Content Management System for your utility, you’re choosing software that:
- Supports responsive and adaptive site designs
- Allows for the creation and management of sophisticated websites with intuitive navigation and security
- Offers a template-driven framework that eases content administration while standardizing site presentation and usability
- Provides a browser-based administration console that supports open architecture content entry and maintenance
- Provides a secure and flexible framework for content publishing and approvals
- Delivers role-based security models that support restricted access to sensitive content
- Offers flexible content classification for diverse publications—easing site administration duties
- Automates date sensitive content activation and expiry
- Integrates with social media and Google Analytics
- And more!
To learn more about Capricorn and its Content Management System, schedule your free consultation today!