Engineering Forms & Workflows
Your engineering department keeps your utility services running, so ensure they always have access to the most up-to-date information possible with Apollo workflow software from SilverBlaze. Apollo is able to keep every member of your engineering team connected through the use of intelligent forms and automated workflows.
The engineering departments of gas, electric, and hydro utility providers of all sizes will see immediate benefits from choosing Apollo, including the ability to:
- Instantly collect and route data for use in the office or out in the field
- Ensure important information is securely stored in a central location that is easily accessible by authorized personnel
- Monitor the status of equipment, personnel, and jobs department-wide
- And more!
Empower Engineers With Intelligent Forms and Workflows
Through the use of intelligent forms and automated workflows, engineering departments in public, private, and municipal utility companies will have a complete overview of their critical information. Apollo offers a rich assortment of intelligent forms and automated workflows for engineering departments, including:
- Equipment Management – Department heads are able to easily keep track of equipment—from tools to vehicles—whether it is out in the field, in storage, or being repaired.
- Facilities Management – Keep up-to-date on the status of your facilities, and easily locate data and information on any maintenance work that has been completed or will be conducted.
- Work Allocation – Managers can easily distribute tasks and work to engineers in the field—entirely in real time. Likewise, engineers can automatically request more work as they complete their previously assigned tasks.
Give Your Engineering Department Tools to Succeed
The impact of implementing Apollo workflow software for your engineering department is wide-reaching:
- Automated workflows and processes significantly reduce operational efforts in your engineering department
- Redundant tasks will be eliminated
- Internal processes can be easily configured
- Customer service requests will be fulfilled quickly, improving customer satisfaction
Engineering departments are on the front lines for any utility company. Without them, utilities of all sizes would struggle to keep up with the demand for maintenance, upgrades, installations and service calls. Apollo forms and workflows reduce the strain on engineering departments, allowing them to focus on the needs of the customer—improving their satisfaction, and your reputation as a utility provider.
Experience the impact Apollo can have on your engineering department for yourself! Request your demo today.